Resources & Marketing
Who can participate?
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible to participate in North Platte Giving Day May 2, your organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) public charity in good standing with the IRS.
- Have a location and provide services in Lincoln County.
ARE YOU SIGNED UP?
- Go to www.NorthPlatteGivingDay.org and register your nonprofit to participate before 5:00 pm March 15, 2018.
- After you have been approved to participate, log back onto www.NorthPlatteGivingDay.org and complete your full organization profile and submit the information. You will receive an email letting you know when your profile has been approved. Nonprofit will need to complete their full profile by March 31, 2018.
ARE YOU CONNECTED?
- Follow Mid-Nebraska Community Foundation on Facebook and Twitter. We will be sharing information about various nonprofits, and we want you to share North Platte Giving Day information as well.
To view the full Marketing Toolkit and Resources Click Here
Click here to download this logo jpeg logo
Click here to download PDF logo
Click here to download the PNG logo